BMP20 Autopilot for lightweight and middleweight UAVs
BMP20 UAV Autopilot
for lightweight and middleweight UAVs
- The BMP20 autopilot is specially designed for UAV critical by the sizes and consumption of onboard equipment - small-size and electrically-powered UAVs.
- UAV control module is based on PID regulators with self-tuning functions.
- The control scheme can be adapted by user to UAV configuration and task.
- Navigation module realizes several working modes - " point-to-point flight ", " patrol mode ", " area scan ( aerial photography mode ) ".
- Flight program is created by user and can be adapted to special tasks.
- RS-232 ( basic )
- RS-485 ( for external sensors )
- USB (Virtual COM Port)
- Voltage 3...12 V- Consumption max 0.92 W ( Includes active GPS antenna )
Inputs and Outputs
- 6 PWM Inputs- 8 PWM Outputs- 2 Analogue Inputs
Sizes and Weight
- Sizes 83 X 42 X 17 mm- Weight ( without GPS antenna ) ~ 30 g
Processing frequency 50 Hz
Temperature range -15...+50 °C ( calibrated )
- 3 accelerometers ( 6G )- 3 gyros ( 150 °/s )- Absolute pressure sensor- Differential pressure sensor- 5 Hz GPS receiver
- Roll angles- Pitch angles- Altitude ( barometric )- AirSpeed- GPS parameters ( coordinates, course, ground speed etc. )